Daily Chatter

Thursday, February 7, 2013

How'd January Go?

 
January 2013

Monthly Miles Ran: 342.8

11.1 avg miles per day 77.4 avg. miles per week


Highest Mileage Week: 01/14 - 01/20


Rest Days Taken: 0

 
The Streak: January 31st was Day # 998 of the streak ~ 8,744.9 miles

Runs ~ ave. 8.8 miles per day/ 61.3 miles per week

Races:

Zippo

 
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:

Puppy Chow

Non-food Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Baking.  Baking. Baking the treats I'm indulging in!


Which Outfit did I Wear the Most:

 
This YMX shirt will eventually wear out considering I live in it.
YMX needs to make me an ambassador already, huh?!


What We Are Watching:

With the Kiddos:
Kiddo singular, S'ghetti girl is far too busy Skyping with her friends
Hotel Transylvania

 

My Viewing:
On the mill, I'm watching Warehouse 13
Funniest/Best Kid Quote:
One evening LBM fell off the back of the love seat.    After the booboo drama, I was talking with him about how he needed to obey and stop climbing and jumping on the furniture to avoid getting hurt. He explained that he had his own solution. He told me that I just needed to get a taller couch, one that went nearly up the the ceiling that way when he fell I'd have more time to run over and catch me.

 
Current Triumph:
Being more active with the PTO.

Current Goals
Personal:
Getting more active with other local friends
Running/Fitness:
Get back on the cross training wagon
Current Blessing:
Every moment of my life
 
Current Excitement:
Family:
My first grandchild is due today
Running/Fitness:
Another big MMT training run
and getting to run Hashawha Hills 50k with Hubby
Current Concern:
Family:
My first grandchild is due today
Running:
Running Hashawha Hills 50k with Hubby
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! First grandchild due today! How exciting! Can't wait to see pics :)

    I will have to check out YMX. Never heard of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow--you're gonna be a grandma! You are an amazing example of that!

    Which answers my next question--I was wondering if you might be coming to the Mid Md 50k this weekend (I'll be there relaying). But you have bigger things on your plate! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you apply for their ambassador program? I saw the application in December. Also, I am hoping they do that same sale they did last year, where they had a different $25 item everyday for ten days or something. I had picked up a lot of items!

    Hotel Transylvania is the cutest!

    Also, there is NO WAY you are old enough to be a grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A Grandchild! That is wonderful! Congratulations! Oh yeah, and the mileage is super impressive too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hand me some puppy chow!!! Love your lil man. Mine is a couch jumping fool too. And he stands on the glass table, which I keep freaking out about cuz I'm afraid it will eventually break. We don't have "a lot" of "quality" pieces in our house. He keeps saying, "it won't break". Oh, okay, I'll stop worrying then. I have no control over him. None.

    Congrats on Grandchild #1. Hoping you post a pic when the lil one arrives. So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete